Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dilemma of the Day - LOGO

I've just left another message for x#1@lo5*). I've been trying to get my music video "ART" placed on LOGO for the last couple of months. I know it's all about the follow up, but I feel like it's getting me nowhere. Last we talked they had to "re-locate" my video and call me back. Now it's back to the voice mail game. Urgh.

My dilemma is how pushy should I be? I don't want to seem like a nut and irritate her because then she'll never put me on. On the other hand, if I'm not persistent then she'll never put me on.

It's like dating. You don't want to annoy the boy but U wanna let him know you're interested, right?

Should I call every day? Every other day? Twice a day? Every hour? Every ten minutes?

What do U think?

"I should make a move but I won't." - Monica, The First Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home